Ways to Make Water Taste Better
Everyone does not have the taste of water, but we all need our bodies to continue to function properly. If you want to drink more water, but not crazy taste (or lack), here are some tips that can make it more enjoyable:
1. Add the fresh fruit. Citrus fruits like lemons, limes and oranges are conventional water enhancers, but other fruit flavors can also tempt your taste buds. Try to crush fresh raspberries and watermelon into the water, or adding strawberries into slices. Cucumber and fresh mint are also refreshing flavors, especially in summer.
2. Use the juice. Any juice can be a good base for flavoring water, but tarteux sugars such as blueberries, pomegranates, grapes and apples are especially delicious. Go for juices that are all natural, with no added sugar. And remember: fruits and their juices do not taste good, they contain vitamins and antioxidants that can also benefit your health.
3. Shine. Many people prefer hot water with gas. If the old simple water does not inspire you, naturally treat effervescent mineral water – it will give you the added benefit of minerals. Or try the Seltzer with gas, sparkling water. You can add fresh fruit flavors or natural juice to your Seltzer, as suggested above, or look for the natural flavored effervescents in your local market. If you become a fan of Seltzer, you may want to consider getting a Seltzer manufacturer for your home.
4. Be creative with ice. Some say that ice water is better than water served at room temperature. If that is the case, flavored ice can make a better drink. Use some of the above aromatic suggestions and start experimenting with ice cubes of fresh fruit, mint or cucumber. Just cut the additive of choice, add it to your tray of ice cubes with water and then congéluez. You can also consider juice, tea or coffee cubes. If you want to be more creative, use ice trays that come in fun shapes like stars, circles or even fish.
5. Drink tea. Herbal teas, fruits, green, white and red are generally considered better for you than black tea (or coffee, for the most part) because they contain little or no caffeine. And there are countless flavors of these teas to choose from. To get started, select your local health food store or market. If you are keen to look for more exotic and sophisticated exotic teas, start looking for the wide range of specialty teas from all over the world.
6. Try broths, broths and consumed. If your taste tilts towards the salad, you can go tea and start drinking these hot and salty liquids. Choose low-fat, low-sodium versions for health benefits. Because the soup is made of water, a cup of hot soup is taken into account for your daily intake of fluids.
7. Add a quick taste. If you need a quick and easy flavor enhancer, you can also consider mixed drinks without sugar and flavored cartridges that can be used with the tap filter system.